-->

3.03.2017

COLLECTIVE BEAUTY HAUL

Happy Friday! I hope you've all had a good week so far. Today I'm bringing you a collective beauty haul featuring some of the recent purchases I've made over the past couple of weeks. Most of these items are things I've been eyeing up for a while and finally decided to purchase.


Firstly, I purchased a 115ml bottle of the Mario Badescu Skincare Facial Spray  - I'm very into hydrating facial sprays at the moment and use them mainly to refresh my makeup. An avid fan of MAC's Fix +, I'm always looking for sprays that give me the same or similar results to that. This one is infused with aloe, herbs and rosewater and has a distinct yet pleasant rose scent. 

Next I purchased my first Zoya nail polish in the shade "Brigette" - a beautiful mauve-nude. On the subject of nudes, I bought another Jeffree Starr lipstick this time in the shade "Doll Parts". It's a beautiful mauve-pink shade - it's very flattering and super wearable. 

I also purchased an Eye Of Horus brow pencil - it's packaging and design is very similar to that of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz pencil. I'm particularly excited to try this product and see how it performs! Last but not least, I got the above MakeUP Geek duo chrome eyeshadow in Mai Tai. It's a beautiful rose gold with a lilac sheen.


And that's my collective haul - look out for reviews on some the products above in future posts!

Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.