-->

7.14.2014

OOTD: Birthday Edition - 13/07/14.

Hey everyone! So I'm back today with a birthday outfit post. Yesterday it was my birthday and I turned 20, eek. I firstly did a little spot of shopping (expect a birthday haul) and then I went out for a lovely Chinese - I came home feeling well and truly stuffed but boy it was delicious.
I got some amazing gifts and generally had a really good day, I feel truly grateful for everything I received and for the birthday messages I got as well. I still don't quite feel like the adult my age tells everyone I am but I'm looking forward to the next few years to come and to see where I will be then and what they will bring.

Anyway... onto the outfit. I wore my new romper from Forever21 which I really love and I teamed that with a denim jacket and some ankle boots:


 photo ScreenShot2014-04-06at152327.png

Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.