-->

7.06.2014

REVIEW: MUA's Mosaic Blusher in 'English Rose'.

Hey guys! I've got a review for you on my blog today and it's going to be on MUA's Mosaic Blush in the shade 'English Rose'.


MUA describes this blush as their 'hero face product' and states that it contains four shades that when blended together, create the perfect natural shade. Upon looking at the product, the blush itself looks interesting and you do get a good amount of product. The main packaging however isn't much to sing about but for such a low price tag from the products in the MUA range, this isn't a big deal.


The blush isn't majorly pigmented on first application with a brush. Although shimmery, it takes at least two applications for me to actually see any colour payoff on the cheeks. As I said, it is shimmery which makes this blush a good highlighter too in my opinion, especially considering it is such a light shade. I'm fairly pale and the fact that this colour is so light tells me that as a blusher, it may not be ideal for those with medium to dark skin tones but would be good used as a highlight instead along the cheek bones.


There is a little bit of fall out which I find is always the case with most shimmer products. This is not too overpowering though and shiny either, it's just enough to give your face a nice glow. After two applications, it does give a nice light pink blush to the cheeks along with a highlighting effect to the face - great for a Summer look.


Overall, I quite like this product. As I said, it shows up on my skin (which isn't the fairest but I am still quite pale) with around 2-3 applications - so in terms of pigment it may be a tricky product for darker skin tones. It might not be for everyone because of the shimmer, but if you're looking for a nice, Summer blush that is natural and will provide you will a healthy glow then I think this might be worth a try.

You can grab MUA's Mosaic Blush from their online store here or in your local Superdrug for £2.50.
Thank you for reading this review and I hope you enjoyed it!


Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.