-->

7.01.2014

Mini Collective Haul: Newlook, MAC and More!

Hello! I've got a small collective haul today of some bits I picked up and a few sneaky early birthday items!

I firstly picked up this beautiful floral house from Forever21. I love the print on this and the fact that it is so light and sheer makes it a great piece for the summer. It's quite long and was referred to as a 'dress' on the site but I don't think I'd wear it alone because it's a little too sheer for that.


Next I got this polka dot top with a white collar. I am a sucker for anything with polka dots and couldn't resist this when I saw it!


The last clothing item I got was this light, blush pink batwing cardigan. It's loosely knitted as you can see and so it makes it a nice cardigan to throw over summery outfits when it gets a bit chilly.


On to makeup now and I got two items I'd been eyeing up for quite a while. Firstly, I got the MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation in NC20 which I've wanted to try for an awfully long time and then finally I got the Anastasia Beverley Hills Dipbrow in shade 'Chocolate'. I can't wait to get to trying these products out properly - stay tuned for upcoming reviews!




That's everything I got for this haul, I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading!

Newlook Cardigan | £19.99


2 comments

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.