-->

7.05.2014

OOTD: Tartan Shirt.

Hey, so I've got a super casual outfit of the day for you all. It's been a pretty decent week and it's just over one week now until my birthday! Exciting times. Recently, I started running as well and I've realised just how unfit I actually am. It feels good though nonetheless to be getting fit and exercising and I'm feeling motivated to stick with it. I've also got a few more hauls coming up and of course I'll have a birthday haul to share with you all so stay tuned for that!




Select Tartan Shirt (Unavailable, alternative) | £30.00
ASOS Scallop Edge Bag (Now on sale!) | £10.00
ASOS Ying Yang Choker (Unavailable, alternative) | £4.25

 photo ScreenShot2014-04-06at152327.png

1 comment

  1. Live ur shirt..n that bag too!!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.