-->

7.31.2014

OOTD: 60's Vibes

Hey guys! I'm back today with an outfit post. I think I was kind of channelling 60's vibes today, I wore my new dogtooth shift dress and styled my hair in a 60's up do (which you'll see in my next FOTD post!). I don't own any shift dress or really any other style dresses other than skater. When I saw this though, I really liked. I want to start branching out more with my fashion and getting things I genuinely like even if it is not something I'd genuinely go for - I think this is a great way to really explore your fashion tastes and to develop your wardrobe.



Missguided Dress | £9.99 (On Sale)
Newlook Ankle Boots (Unavailable, similar alternative) | £25.00
Boohoo Cardigan (Unavailable, similar alternative) | £20.00

  photo ScreenShot2014-04-06at152327.png

1 comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.