-->

7.04.2013

NOTD: Half and Half.

I wanted to do something a little different to my nails and so I cample up with this look. I really like half and half nails - they look way more intricate and difficult to do than they actually are and they give your nails that little extra something. To my nails I used:

• Cellotape
• Two nail polishes.
• Base coat / top coat.

So to begin I cleaned and buffed my nails so I could start with clean and smooth base for the polish.

Next, I applied a base coat. After this, I ripped off a little bit of cellotape, placed my hand down on a flat surface and applied the cellotape over half of my nail and flattend it down, folding any extra tape out of the way.

Then I painted the half of my nail not covered with tape allowing me to create a straight line in the middle. I repeated this with all of my nails. Next, I waited for the polish to dry, removed the tape and followed the line in the middle to apply my second nail polish on the other side of my nail.


And there we have it! I hope you liked this post and that you try this out for yourself too if you haven't before! Thanks for reading.

Levinia x

Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.