-->

7.03.2013

Review: GloMinerals Sample Products.

Recently, I was contacted by a company called GloMinerals who asked me if I would be interested in trying out and reviewing their products. I said yes and here is that review!

Firstly, I will start with a little information on the company itself. It was established in 2002 and prides itself upon the basis that they use only pure anti-oxidants and pharmaceutical grade minerals in their products. Their products also contain essential vitamins that they say protect and provide nutrients for your skin. They are free of any parabens, perfumes and dyes.



Now, onto the products I received! Here is a run down of what I received with pictures, prices and my opinions on each - you can find the links to the exact products by clicking their pictures, this will take you to the GloMinerals website and onto the products' page!

GloMinerals Eyeshadow Trio in the shade Copper Sheen - £22.00:
The colours in this trio are extremely natural and very wearable for everyday use. The trio contains 3 shimmery shadows; a light beige, a gold, and a darker copper brown colour. They are really beautiful to look at and together make a lovely natural smokey eye. They are very pigmented without much fall out and they blend well too. 



GloMinerals Water Resistant Mascara in the shade Black - £16.00:
This mascara is very nice. It carries a lot of product (but not too much) on the brush and so only requires about 2 or 3 coats. The formula is not too thick either so it applies lightly to the lashes enabling you to retain a somewhat natural looking lash. It is not a mascara for voluminous lash look but it definitely does lengthen and the brush allows for nice separated lashes as well without clumps.



GloMinerals Gloss Lip Tint in the shade Clearly Red - £12.00:
This gloss is probably more of a pink than it is a red. It does not really carry a lot of pigment but then again most glosses rarely do. However, it is a pretty shade nonetheless and it is light and not sticky feeling on the lips like some glosses. It would be perfect to layer over a lipstick for a brighter glossier colour or on its own for a subtle glossy lip.



GloMinerals Cream Colour Cheek and Lip Tint in the shade Sinful £11.50.
This tint is a really natural reddy brown colour and when applied to the lips gives a subtle pop of the colour to the lips which is similar to my own lip colour. It can also be built upon I have discovered to deepen the colour. It also spreads and applies really nicely to the cheeks and you can also build on the colour on the cheeks as well which I love. The formula dries fast but not too fast so that you can still evenly apply and blend in the tint. The colour is really wearable and looks so natural on the lips.


GloMinerals Pressed Base Powder in the shade Natural Medium - £31.50:
This powder gives a really nice matte finish to the skin. It applies well and can be built upon for a more full coverage. It leaves skin feeling very soft and velvety and it stays put for a long time. It looks really natural on the skin and does not make it appear powdery or cakey.


GloMinerals Eye Revitalize - £17.95:
The first thing I noticed when I used this product was the smell. It is very similar to those lip plumping glosses you can find that makes your lips tingle. This product also made your eye area tingle which may be uncomfortable for some but I found it fine and the feeling faded in no time. There is no shade to this product and it is made to go under makeup and is applied under and around the eye area. I did notice a difference in my eye area after application - the area felt and looked smoother and softer, the darkness around them had faded and my eye area seemed brighter.


You can purchase any of these products from the GloMinerals website here.

Overall, I personally really like this brand and the products I have tried so far. The packaging is simple and sleek and the products do what they say. I can definitely see some of the products I have tried out becoming make up bag staples and if you haven't already - I would make sure you check out GloMinerals and their products for yourself! I will also be doing a post on a look with some of this posts featured products so look out for that. Thanks so much for reading and I hope you liked this review!

Have you tried any GloMinerals products?

                                                
Levinia x




Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.