-->

7.20.2013

MOTD: 19/07/13

Todays eyeshadow look is this really pretty shimmery purple and pink one. I think this look is very cute and is ideal fo Summer wear! Keep on reading to find out how I achieved it..

First off, I primed my eyelids with my Elf primer. Next, using my Sleek Snapshots palette, I took the darkest matte purple colour and put it all over the lid. In the crease, I took the matte pink from the palette and blended that into the crease and outwards slightly. On top of the purple that I started with, I took a shimmery lilac shadow and applied it on top. I took more of the pink and blended that in again and then more of the matte purple and added that into the outer corner to darken it. I took it from the outer corner and worked it a little way into the crease too. Next off, I mixed the pink and purple together and lined my bottom lids with it. I highlighted my brow bone and inner eye corner with a shimmery white shadow and lined my waterline with some as well. After this, I took a liquid eyeliner and lined my top lid - flicking it out. Finally, I curled my lashes and applied mascara.



The look is complete. I hope you like this look and enjoyed this post. Thank you for reading!

The products I used were:

Eyes/Eyebrows:
• Rimmel Brow Powder in Medium.
• Elf Eyelid Primer.
• Sleek Snapshots Palette.
• Collection 2000 Liquid Eyeliner.
• GloMinerals Waterproof Mascara.
• Elf White Pearl Eyeliner Pencil.

Levinia x

Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.