-->

7.25.2013

OOTD: Sheer Polka Dot Vest.

So today I thought I would do another little outfit post...

I wore this light blue, sheer vest top which has this cute bow detail and polka dot pattern on it. As it was fairly sheer, I wore a white bandeau top underneath the vest.


With the top, I wore these navy blue jeggings that I rolled up slighty. I find jeggings a better fit than most skinny jeans and these particular ones feel exactly like jeans themselves to the touch but they are a lot lighter and much better to wear on hotter days.



Finally, on my feet I wore these bow detail ballerina pumps in silver. These are really cute flats and add a girly touch to any outfit.


And that was my outfit today!

Thank you so much for reading and I will list the items and where I got them from here:

Vest Top - Republic
Bandeau - Newlook
Jeggings - Newlook
Flats - Newlook

Levinia x

1 comment

  1. This is a really sweet outfit :)

    Check out my blog - I'd love you to follow

    lawlesslifestyle.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.