-->

7.02.2013

MOTD: 2/07/13.

In todays make up look, I went for the classic black and white smokey eye and teamed it with a wine coloured lip.

After applying my foundation and concealer, I filled in my eyebrows and then started on those eyes!

To begin, I primed my lids and applied a shimmery white shadow all over them. Then in the crease I applied a medium brown colour and blended it together with the lid colour. I applied a darker brown into the outer corner and blended that into the crease. After this, I put a matte black shadow into the outer and blended that up into the crease and lid about two thirds in. I added more of the shimmery white on top of the original to deepen the colour and then I highlighted the brow bone with it. Next, I lined my upper lid with black liquid liner and my bottom lid with a kohl pencil. And the eyes are complete!


Onto the blush, I went for a deep red shade and on the lips a reddy/wine coloured lipstick.
So that's the look! I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading!


The products I used were:

Eyes and Eyebrows:
• Rimmel brow powder in Medium.
• eBay 88 Colour palette in Warm.
• Elf eyelid primer.
• Elf liquid eyeliner.
• L'oreal Telescopic Mascara in Black.

Face and Lips:
• Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in Vanilla.
• Collection Lasting Perfection Conceal in Light.
• Rimmel Stay Matte powder.
• eBay 28 Colour Blush palette.

Levinia x

Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.