-->

7.28.2013

MOTD: Beautiful Berry.

So, as you may have guessed from the title, this look is all centered around berry tones. There are pretty purples and pinks in this look too and I think it is really nice for Summer. Keep reading and I shall tell you how I created this look..

So, to begin I applied primer to my face and then my foundation with a buffing brush. After this, I concealed any redness and blemishes with my Collection 2000 concealer and set everything with a little bit of powder. After this, I then filled in my eyebrows with a dark brown brow powder and brushed it out a little with a brow comb.


Now, onto the eyes. For this look I used my Sleek Snapshots. So, I primed my eyelids first and then applied the bright purple from my palette all over the lid. I blended this out a little with a flushy brush and topped the purple with a shimmery lilac colour. Next, I applied a bright pink to the crease and worked it about two thirds of the way in. I deepened the outer corners of my lid with more of the bright purple. I also went back over the pink to deepen that as well. After this, I took the shimmery white colour and highlighted the inner corners of my eye and my brow bone. I lined my eyes with liquid eyeliner and flicked it out slightly. Finally, I curled my lashes and applied mascara.


Back onto the face and lips, I contoured using my Sleek Face Form palette and also applied the blush from that palette as well onto my cheeks. I took the highlight colour too and higlighted the top of my cheeks, nose and cupids bow. Finally, I applied this really pretty MUA lipstick.


And that is the look done! I really hope you like this look and thank you for reading. Don't forget to give me a follow on here and on Bloglovin' if you like!


The products I used were:

Face / Lips:
• Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation.
• Collection 2000 Concealer.
• MUA Lipstick.
• Rimmel Stay Matte Powder.


Eyes / Eyebrows:
• Elf Eyelid Primer.
• Sleek Snapshots palette.
• GloMinerals Mascara.
• Collection 2000 Liquid Eyeliner.

Levinia x

1 comment

  1. I love that purple eyeshadow, it has a gorgeous sheen to it! x

    http://hipslikecinders.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.