-->

7.03.2013

GloMinerals Natural Eye Look.

In this post I am going to show you how I created this natural smokey eye make up look. It is a really simple and wearable look and I hope you like it! I have used mainly GloMinerals products in this look as I said I would in my previous post where I reviewed some samples sent to me by them. Check out that post to find out more about the company and their products!


So, lets begin. I applied my Eye Revitalizer under and around my eye area and then applied a primer to the lids. After this, I took GloMinerals' eyeshadow trio in the shade Copper Sheen and used the lightest shade to start. I applied this all over my lid. Then, I took the gold shadow from the trio and put that into the crease and blended it in. After this, I took the dark copper colour and put that in the outer corner blending that into the crease and lid about two thirds in. Next, I curled my lashes and applied GloMinerals' Water Resistant Mascara in Black. After this I went back in with the lightest colour and used it to deepen the shadow in the inner corner and highlight the brow bone. I also took some of the dark copper and lined the lower lid with it.

And that is the look! As I said; read my review on GloMinerals below this post if you liked this one. Thank you for reading.

Levinia x

Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.