-->

7.12.2013

OOTD: 06/07/13.

Here in the UK we have been having really lovely weather and today was no exception!

So, my outfit today consisted firstly of this black floral playsuit which i got from eBay. I really like this playsuit, it is elasticated at the waist which makes the fit of it look really nice and it is lightweight and very comfortable.



With the playsuit, I wore my pale denim jacket and rolled up the sleeves.
On my legs and feet I wore some thin denier black tights and my white high top Converse.
And that was my outfit today :)



I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for reading. Make sure you follow me on Bloglovin if you haven't already - send me your links too so I can follow you!

Levinia x

Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.