-->

7.05.2013

Mini Body Shop Haul!

Today I took a little trip into my local Town Centre and got a few little goodies for myself from The Body Shop. So I thought I would do a mini haul post about it! (Oh and hi to my cat Bella making a cameo in the first picture!)


Two of the things I got were on sale and the other was a repurchase that I wanted to make.

The first thing that I picked up was this 3 pack of shower gels for £9. Bargain! These shower gels usually retail for £5 so to get three for only £9 was much too good a deal to miss out on. Plus, Body Shop shower gels are my favourite and I needed more so it was a win win! The scents I got my shower gels in were raspberry, papaya and passion fruit.


Next off, I got this little gift box containing a shower lily and 3 small animal shaped soaps. I assumed the set was from the Christmas gift range by the box design and it was only £2.50 so I picked it up!



Finally, I got this Vitamin E facial cleansing bar. I have had this before and I really loved it so I had to repurchase it! And for £3 you really can't go wrong.


That's everything! If you like the Body Shop or fancy trying some of their products, they have a massive sale on at the moment so you should go ahead to your local store or on to their site and bag yourself some bargains!

Levinia x

Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.