-->

2.24.2015

Nail Polish Haul!

Hey! I've been in a bit of a nail polish trance as of late and have been buying it way more than usual. In todays post, I thought I'd share some of the most recent nail polish purchases that I've made. I made a majority of these from Fragrance Direct once again and I have to say, their deals on higher end nail brands are awesome!


Talking of Fragrance Direct, these are actually the polishes that I got from there! Essie usually retails for around £7.99 onwards in the UK so when I saw these being sold for £2.50 I simply had to get a few! I don't think I could bring myself to spend 8 pound on a nail polish of all things but Essie is a brand I'm really starting to like so I'm glad there are places like this that do such good deals.

From Left to Right:

Essie - 'Warm and Toasty Turtleneck'
Essie - 'Style Cartel'
Essie - On A Silver Platter

All of these were £2.49!


Next off, I spotted this particular nail polish whilst browsing in John Lewis. I've never heard of this brand before but from the price range, could tell it was probably higher end. Whilst I won't usually splurge on nail polish, I saw this shade and thought it was really unique. It has cool duo-chrome, metallic effect mixing greens, blues and purple tones which I think looks really nice!

Jessica Custom Nail Colour  in 'Standing Ovation' - £10.50


I like O.P.I nail posies but I just think they're way overpriced. On the odd occasion that I find them on  sale, I will make that splurge but usually, it's a no no. However, I spotted both this top and base coat duo on sale in John Lewis for £11.95 - the price of one. As it was such a good deal for two O.P.I full sized products, I went for it. I always use a top coat and base coat so I know these will definitely be used and be worth their money!

While I can't seem to find this duo on their site, here are the products individually. Pop into your local John Lewis and have a peek to see if they sell the duo though!

O.P.I Top Coat - £10.76

So, that was my little nail polish haul - hopefully you too can grab some of the cool deals I found on some them. Let me know what you think of the colours I picked! Thanks for reading.


Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.