-->

6.22.2013

Review: Herbal Essences Bee Strong Strengthening Cream.

Todays review is on a hair product in the well know Herbal Essences range. They have recently launched a new 'Bee Strong' collection and I shall be reviewing one of the products from that.

I am a massive fan of Herbal Essences, I love their products. They smell amazing and make my hair feel it too.

And this product was no different! It is a leave in strengthening cream to be appplied to damp hair. I liked to apply mine to the bottom half of my hair - focusing on the ends. The first thing you will notice about the cream is how lovely it smells. It has apricot and honey extracts in it which not only help to nourish hair but creates this really beautiful fruity, exotic smell. The product itself makes the hair lovely and soft, even after conditioning anyway. The cream gave my hair that extra silkiness without it feeling greasy or oily in any way. I can honestly say that my hair felt and looked noticeably better and healthier. I would definitely reccomend it.


The collection contains three other products; a shampoo, a conditioner and a hair mask - which I think I will be investing in! The product itself retails at the moment for only £2.19 at Tesco.

Are you a Herbal Essences fan? Have you tried any of the Bee Strong range?

Levinia x

Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.