-->

6.16.2013

Review; L'oreal Telescopic.

So, this mascara is one of my all time favourites but I hadn't used it for a while until I decided recently to repurchase it.
I have tried quite a few highstreet mascaras in the past and this one is definitely one of the best for me.

It gives such good coverage in one to two coats and doesn't have to be built up too much at all. The plastic wand bends easily and helps to really cover each eyelashes - even the hard to get to ones on the outer corner of the eye. 

Instead of bulking out the lashes, it seperates them nicely without leaving them stuck together or making the mascara look thickly applied.



It gives the eyelashes that kind of false lash look but doesn't go too overboard so it's very wearable for every day use.

In terms of price, this product retails at around £10.99 but you can easily find it on eBay for more or less half of that, bargain!

Overall, this really is a top mascara and I would definitely recommend it!

Levinia x

1 comment

  1. I have this mascara too, I love it! x

    beauteacoffeechic.blogspot.com

    Aman xx

    ReplyDelete

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.