-->

6.21.2013

Summer Lip Colours!

So, it's (kind of) Summer here in the UK and as seasons change, make up choices often do too! In this post I thought I would write about the lipsticks and lip glosses that I have been wearing lately.

The first product on my list is my MUA lipstick in shade 1. It's a really nice shade of orange and has quite a matte finish to it. It's a great colour to put with a neutral eye and looks good when creating a classic retro look with winged eyeliner and a red toned blush.


Next, I really love this lipstick from Rimmel in the shade Nostalgia. It is a very pretty coral pink shade. It has quite a glossy finish and looks great with many looks.


The last lipstick in the list is my NYC one in the shade Vintage. This is a pink lipstick with a blue undertone. Again this has a glossy finish!


And lastly, onto the lip glosses that I have been wearing lately.. Firstly there is this Rimmel Vinly Gloss lipgloss in a really nice neutral beige shade. This is really pretty to wear alone or layer on top of a lipstick.



My Barry M lipgloss in this really cute pale pink colour is the very final product on my list. This can be worn alone but does not have the strongest pigment so I like to layer it. Also, it smells really good!



So, those were my current favourite lip colours for Summer!

What are yours?

Levinia x

4 comments

  1. Love the shade of your MUA lipstick :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the Barry M one in another colour the other month, its fab isn’t it! Glad someone else agrees. Love the blog, such a fan now xx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is, love Barry M. And thank you lovely :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.