-->

6.20.2013

OOTD: 20/06/13

Today's oufit was a bit more dressier than usual but still maintained quite a casual feel..

I wore a knitted wine coloured cardigan which I really love. The colour makes it quite versatile and I really love the vintage look and feel of it. It is a perfect winter cardigan if layered but on its own it is still fairly lightweight and cool.


With my cardigan I wore a sleeveless polka dot blouse. I absolutely love polka dots and this is one of my favourite blouses to wear.


I wore pale blue skinny jeans which I rolled up on the legs so that they fell just above the ankle. I am really liking the look of jeans that fall this way so I have been rolling all my jeans up like so! Finally, on my feet I wore my chestnut brown brogues.


And that was todays outfit, I hope you enjoyed this post!

What I wore and where it's from: 

Cardigan - Boohoo.com
Blouse - River Island
Jeans - Newlook
Brogues - Newlook

Levinia x

Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.