-->

6.19.2013

Review: MUA Heaven and Earth Palette.

So, I picked up this palette from Superdrug for £4, I hadn't tried any other MUA palettes before but had high hopes for this one. I have tried out the individual eye shadows from MUA though, which I love.


This palette is really beautiful and contains 12 shimmery shades. Usually before getting this, I preferred shadows with matte finishes but after using the Heaven and Earth palette, I have really come to love the shimmery eye shadow look. The shades range from dark to light and are all neutral in shade. This for me makes the palette perfect for day to night wear because so many different looks can be created.



There is a little bit of fallout from the shadows and the lightest two are jot quite as pigmented as the rest. However, the rest of the shadows are extremely pigmented and a fluffy brush or a bit of tissue under the eye before application will solve the fall out issue! The shadows are really soft and very easy to blend. Overall, this palette is so beautiful and is amazing quality for the price.



Have you tried any other of the MUA palettes? If so, which ones and would you recommend them?

Levinia x


Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.