-->

6.29.2013

MOTD: Shimmery Pink and Gold.

This look is quite a warm and summery one. It consists of shimmery peach and gold colours and I think it is really pretty and very wearable for every day. Here's how I did it:

To start as always, I primed my eyelids with my Elf primer. I then applied a light coral pink colour to my eyelids. After that, I took a medium brown colour and blended it into the crease. I then topped the brown with a light gold colour and blended that in too. After this, I applied a shimmery coral colour onto the matte coral pink shadow I used first and of course; blended! I lined my top lid and added a thicker than usual cat eye and flick. I then took a little of the gold and lined under my eyes and lined my lower water line with a black kohl liner. I took a little bit of a shimmery white pearl eyeshadow and popped that under my brow bone to highlight.

On the cheeks I went for a peachy orange blush and topped it with a little bit of darker red colour. I applied a berry lip stain to my lips and topped it with a neutral toned gloss to make it a bit more subtle.



And that's the look! I hope you liked this post and thank you for reading :)

The products I used were:

Eyes and Eyebrows:
• Revlon brow powder in Medium.
• Elf eyelid primer.
• Sleek Oh So Special palette.
• MUA Heaven and Earth palette.
• L'oreal Telescopic Mascara.
• Elf liquid eyeliner.
• No.7 eyeliner pencil.

Face and Lips:
• Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in Vanilla.
• Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer.
• 28 colour blush palette.
• Covergirl Lip Stain.
• Rimmel Vinyl Gloss lip gloss.

Levinia x

2 comments

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.