-->

6.26.2013

MOTD: Aqua.

So, in todays look I decided to play around with colour and created this oceany inspired make up!

To start with the eyes, I primed my lids and added a bright, deep blue colour all over the lid and blended it to get rid of any harsh lines. I then added a bright yellow to the crease and blended. In the outer corner, I applied some dark purple and blended and then a lighter blue in the inner corner as a highlight. I lined my eyes below the water line with firstly the original blue (three quarters in) and then the yellow. I then added a thin line of liquid eyeliner and lined my waterline with a black kohl eyeliner.



Onto the lips I kept it simple and used a neutral colour similar to my own lip colour and then added a little bit of a nude colour on top. On the cheeks I went for a light peachy blush and contoured with my Elf bronzer.

And thats the look done! :)



I really hope you liked this post and this make up, I will list all the products below!

Eyes and Eyebrows:
• Revlon brow powder in Medium.
• Elf eyelid primer.
• BeautyUk Palette.
• Elf liquid eyeliner in Black.
• Barry M Kohl eyeliner in Black.
• L'oreal Telescopic Mascara.

Face and Lips:
• Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in Vanilla.
• Collection 2000 Lasting Perfect Concealer in Light.
• 28 colour blush palette.
• Elf bronzer.
• Rimmel Lipstick in Beach Babe.

Levinia x

Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.