-->

6.25.2013

OOTD: 25/06/13.

So I thought I would do an outfit post today..

It was quite hot and sunny day and that got me in the mood to dress a little bit girly and summery!

I wore this really pretty, floral cami from Newlook. I think it is so cute and I love the detailing and the vintage looking floral pattern. I love the fit of this top as well and how it flows outwards.


I wore my cream knitted cardigan with this top. It can be layered and make a perfect item for Winter but also can be worn alone on a hotter day as well, which I love!


I teamed those two pieces with my navy jeggings which i rolled up at the bottoms so they sat just above the ankles. And finally, on my feet I wore my tan flats. I also really love the detailing on these shoes, they look so vintage!



And there you have todays outfit :) I hope you guys enjoyed this post and thank you so much for reading!

Items and where they are from:

Top: Newlook
Cardigan: Missguided
Jeggings: Newlook
Shoes: Newlook

Levinia x

Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.