-->

6.29.2013

Review: Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer.

Today I am going to review Collection 2000's Lasting Perfection Concealer. I've been using this product for a few weeks now. I finally got it after hearing sooo much about it and in this post I shall tell you what I think of it!


To start, the coverage is very good. It is a full coverage concealer and does very well to cover up any dark circles, redness or blemishes.
Despite being full coverage, it feels very light and blends well into the skin unlike some concealer which can heavy and look cakey. It stays put for a very long time, perhaps not 16 hours but a long time nonetheless!

You can purchase this concealer from places like your local Boots or Superdrug for around £4.00. A very reasonable price for such a good product in my opinion!

Overall, I would highly reccommend this concealer. It is light, has great coverage and is a really affordable price. Pretty much everything you want in a concealer!

I hope you found this review helpful, thanks for reading :)

Levinia x

2 comments

  1. I always use this concealer! Such good quality for a reasonable price!

    x x x

    http://enchantedmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto, completely agree :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.