-->

6.21.2013

MOTD: Neutral Eye, Bright Lip.

Todays make up was quite a classic and retro one. I went for the classic 30's/40's eye shadow look and replaced the red lip with an orange one.

First, I started with the eyes and applied a neutral beige colour to the whole lid. I then applied a mid brown eye shadow to the crease and blended. I applied a bit of a dark brown colour to the outer corner of the eye and blended that about two thirds in. In the outer corner, I added a little bit of matte black eye shadow and blended that in too. Next, I lined my water line half way in and blended the rest to the other half. I also applied liquid eye liner to the top lid.


On the cheeks I went for a darker orangey red blush and blended that in. I contoured my cheeks and the rest of my face and then added a highlight to my nose and brow bone area. On the lips I then went for an orange lipstick. It is not an extremely bright orange but it makes an impact on the look nonetheless and I really like it!


I hope you like this look and enjoyed this post!

The products I used were:

Eyes and Eyebrows:
• Revlon brow powder in Medium.
• Elf eyelid primer.
• Sleeks Oh So Special palette.
• 88 colour palette.
• Elf liquid eyeliner in Black.
• L'oreal Telescopic Mascara in Black.
• MUA lipstick.

Face and Lips:
• Bourjois Healthtly Mix foundation in Vanilla.
• Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer in Light.
• 28 colour blush palette.
• Elf bronzer.

What do you think of this look?

Levinia x

Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.