-->

6.27.2013

OOTD: 27/06/13.

The weather was quite horrible today and so my outfit was all about comfort when I decided to finally face it...

I wore this white racer back vest which has this really pretty print of a girl on it. It flows down really nicely and has a fair amount of length to it so you can team it up with both jeans and leggings - I chose the latter!


With the vest I wore this long, dark grey cardigan from Forever21. The weather still retained a little heat so this was perfect to wear because on its own because it is nice and lightweight.


On my feet I wore these tan ankle boots from Newlook. They have buckle detailing on the side and a cute tartan print on the folded over bit of the boot, they also have this woolly bit at the top which makes for more comfort!



What I wore and where it is from:

Vest - River Island
Cardigan - Forever21
Leggings - Newlook
Boots - Newlook


Levinia x

Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.