-->

6.20.2013

OOTD: 19/06/13

Today was a quite a hot day so I worked my outfit around a crop top that I wanted to wear. It is a grey, lightweight and long sleeved sweater. I really love the fit of this and how it falls on the body. Plus, I got it in a sale!



I teamed my crop top with some pale blue skinny jeans which I decided to roll up on the ends so they fell just below the ankle. For the shoes, I wore my black Light Oxford Converse. I adore Converse and think they are so versatile.

I also added some accessories to my outfit: some gold coloured studs from Asos and my Paramore locket.


I really like this outfit, it is casual and simple yet also feminine at the same time with the cropped style of the sweater and the added accessories.



What I wore and where it's from:

Cropped Sweater - Asos
Skinnies - Newlook
Converse - Schuh
Locket - Paramore.net Store
Earrings - River Island

Thanks for reading!

Levinia x

Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.