-->

6.25.2013

Review: St Ives Collagen Elastin Advanced Body Moisturizer.

In this post, I am going to review St Ives' Collagen Elastin Advanced Body Moisturizer!
So I picked this product up from Superdrug whilst browsing online. It was on sale and had good reviews so I thought why not!

The moisturizer itself combines collagen and elastin and is designed to nourish the skin and make it look and feel younger. It has a thick consistency and absorbs well into the skin. A little bit goes a really long way and it has a really nice smell - it reminds me of watermelon! I find it extremely moisturising and nourishing on the skin and can definitely see a difference.


Overall, I would definitely reccomend this moisturizer - especially those a bit older because of what it is deisgned for. Anyone with normal to dry skin though I think it's perfect for!
You can find this product in your local Boots or Superdrug or anywhere else of that nature. It retails at around £2.99.

Have you tried this moisturizer? What did you think?

Levinia x

2 comments

  1. Haven't tried it but need a new moisturizer so definitely going to go buy it and try it out now, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you like it and thank you for reading, lovely :) xo

      Delete

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.