-->

6.20.2013

My Daily Skin Routine!

In this post I thought I would share my skin care routine. I am always interested and intrigued to look at other peoples posts about their routines and what products they use, so I thought I would do my own!

I don't really have majorly problematic skin so my routine is fairly simple.
Firstly, I cleanse my face. I use my Nivea Daily Essentials Gentle Exfoliating Scrub to do so. 
Most days I will apply and rub the product into my face with my hands, but once or twice a week, I like to use a facial brush for extra exfoliation.


After cleansing, I will rinse my face and then tone. At the moment I am using my Body Shop Cucumber Freshening Water.

Once toned, I moisturise. If I want a deeper moisturisation, I will use my Superdrug Vitamin E moisturiser. If I would like something a bit lighter and thinner, I go for my Simple Hydrating moisturiser. For my eyes, I will also apply my Boots cucumber eye gel or my Superdrug Vitamin E one.


So yeah, that is my current daily skin routine! I prefer to use things natural and unscented on my skin and things with vitamin E I especially love. I hope you enjoyed this post, thank you for reading!

What does your daily skin routine consist of? Do you have any skin care reccomendations or tips? If so, let me know!

Levinia x

Post a Comment

Beauty Bay

Latest Instagrams

© Levinia Jayne. Design by Fearne.